Monday, November 28, 2011

Whoah

Well hello there. I forgot all about you. I'm terribly sorry, but it will probably happen again....

As for now....

The braces came off forever ago. In August. So really only 3 months ago. Here's a pitchaaaa....


I'm in school again...I'm actually almost done with this semester...Haha. I'll have my associates degree in April! Woo!

I'm currently doing Lent for 10 days for a school project. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a Catholic tradition where they give up something for a certain amount of time to honor God. I've given up Facebook and T.V. (Hence why I'm here right now.....) It's sad to realize how much of life revolves around material things....I need to be better....

Christmas break is in three weeks. I'm SUPER excited to be done with this semester of school.

So anyway. There's my random seven months too late blog update. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment